Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Terminator and The Bells

 

Today I popped in Terminator 2 and then started my Long Cycle set.  It was a great combo and really helped me to take my mind off of what I was doing.  My body was really arguing with me today about training.  I felt very tired mentally and didn't want to practice, but knew I had to.  It is what I do.  It is part of me.  I was not going to let a little fatigue, mental and physical, get the best of me.  So I decided to fight back.  I forced my body to do what I wanted it to do and what I knew I needed to.  My goal of MS does not go away so I cannot either.
I think my breaks were shorter today too cause I wanted to get through everything which definitely was good for progress.
The Terminator proved to be beneficial in getting me through my suffering. I'll be back!

Workout:
6 Min. OALC @ 24kg
RPM was 6

6 Min. OA Cleans @ 24kg
RPM was 11

6 Min. OAJ @ 24kg
RPM was 11

Then:
Guerrilla Sprints (4 min. 6.3mph @ 1% incline warm-up, 8x20sec. on/ 10sec off @ 10mph and 2.5% incline, 4 min. 6.3mph @ 2.5% incline.)  Total was 12 min.

Stretch

No comments: