Saturday, November 8, 2008

Really Living

In my opinion there is no greater way to experience life and live well then to do so by exploring from the inside out. I do everything I can to enlighten my mind and to become more and more mentally tough. I do this through my body. I do this through my exercise. I push my body to its limits and this shows me how to overcome anything. I become stronger because my mind expands directly in proportion to the physical suffering I don't succumb to.

That to me is living and that to me is fun. When I can rip past new goals and thresholds of where I was before that shows me I have become stronger. That shows me what else I must do in my life as well. It shows me how far I have to go and what I do not know, but at least I have a goal to reach. That is enlightenment for me. That, to me, is really living.

No comments: