Sunday, October 19, 2008

3 In 1- Kettlebells, Streets, and the Mountain

101608
My workout for this day was pretty good except I had a hand tear half way that messed with my mind. Hand tears are never fun and my right hand seems to not want to progress past it. I keep tearing the same part every time I snatch even if I change my form around. It doesnt' make sense and that is the frustrating part. You don't want to keep warrioring through the tear and then leave yourself unable to practice for a couple weeks, but stopping can't be an option either. Well anyway regardless of the tear I still had a good workout and kept good pace.

Workout:

10 Min. Timed Snatch Set(single hand switch) @ 16kg
20rpm until I tore my hand and then I kept a 15-18rpm pace for the last few min.


Then:
50 Situps and Stretch



101708

Workout:
2 Mile Fast Run



101808

Workout:
South Mountain Telegraph Pass Hike
2 Sets of 5x 32kg Jerks


This was a great hike and I ran down the stable half and then made a fast pace going up. This is my favorite South Mountain trail and it left me feeling great! :)

No comments: