Thursday, August 14, 2008

081408

I haven't been feeling well at all for the past couple days so I took the last 2 off from training. Normally I would have trained, but my body was lacking energy due to recovery that I was forced to wait it out. Today I am feeling much better, but still not 100%. I knew I had to give it a go anyway and it wasn't too bad.

Workout:
20x per hand swing warm up set @ 16kg

6 Min. Timed Jerk Set @ 16kg

I managed to get 38 per hand which isn't too bad compared to the last time I did this and actually know that when I am 100% I will set a new PR.

Then:
30x per hand swing finisher set @ 16kg

Then:
30x Russian Twists @ 16kg
2 Min. Planks

1 comment:

hunashaman said...

Thanks for the blog Bob. I am doing the IKFF cert in October and I find your posts valuable in my preparation. Keep up the great work!