Friday, July 3, 2009

Bob Garon's Yummy Nutty Din Din


My wonderful and loyal Bob Garon Training blog followers I hereby grant you exclusive access into my home to see what one of my all time favorite dishes to eat is. It's so easy to make and very quick to prepare.

Ultimately it's about simplicity in nutrition and balance in daily eating vegetarian/vegan style. If you're not vegetarian or vegan don't tune out now just because you enjoy a good porterhouse or juicy slab of ribs smothered in sweet 'n zesty BBQ sauce every now and then.

You've gotta explore other means of being healthy and CAN have something that is not an animal source of protein from time to time. I will show you how and how nutrient rich it is at the exact same time as getting in your precious protein need.

All the standards can be met such as protein, healthy fats, and carbs to be balanced if you know how to do it AND it's easier veg style than needing to cook meats at the right temps as well as deal with their slow digestion and low protein absorption according to the biological value of protein research.

My ultimate goal is to be as healthy as I possibly can no matter what it takes. Since cutting out dairy and gluten from my diet I feel better than ever and have so much more energy. I felt like both of those were just draining me every day. I have so much energy these days I sometimes can't fall asleep till 1 or 2am.

Now don't get me wrong cause I'm STILL gonna be having my pizza here and there, but no dairy or gluten products every day as I used to.

I encourage everyone to aim to be as healthy as YOU can be no matter what it takes or what that means. I am here for you.

2 comments:

JaimieH said...

is that still considered a low carb night? or is this a high fat night?

Bob Garon II, Synergy Kettlebell Training said...

Jaimieh- 6 nights a week I have High Fat days and don't have any starches or grains whatsoever.

1 day a week I have, and recommend having, High Carb days where the fat is dropped very, very low and the carbs are very, very high. I have mine up around 500 grams or more on these nights.

This particular night in the video was a High Fat day.