Friday, June 12, 2009

Hot Off The Synergy Kettlebell Kamp Press Release

I just press released our new days and times for Synergy Kettlebell Kamp so that everyone knows about it. Take a look at what I put together and help me get the word out about Arizona's Ultimate Fat Loss Boot Camp.

Here's the link: Press Release: Synergy Kettlebell Kamp - Arizona's Ultimate Fat Loss Boot Camp

Thanks for your help and support in my journey to help people get fit, stay fit, and live longer and healthier lives. I truly believe in what I'm doing at Kamp and absolutely love my group of clients. We're like family and it's such a joy to see their progress. In case you haven't seen the testimonial video I put up on my main site and Facebook the other day here it is to preview now.


Synergy Kettlebell Kamp Video Testimonials from Bob Garon on Vimeo.


Synergy Kettlebell Kamp - Arizona's Ultimate Fat Loss Boot Camp Will Finally Give You What You’ve Been Looking For By Doing Some Of The Craziest & Most Fun Workouts That Will Give Your Body No Choice But To Blast That Stubborn Fat Right Off!!

No comments: