Saturday, October 11, 2008

Kettlebell Kamp- 101108

Today I practiced with my clients in Mesa and had a great, great time and workout.

Warm-up:
100x Mountain Climbers
100x Jumping High Knees
Movement Readiness Stretches

Workout:
There are 6 exercises and each will be performed for 1 Minute w/ 2 minutes rest between rounds.

2 Rounds: I will indicate my numbers.
Run @ 12mph
Farmer Walk @ 50#
Wall Balls @ 10# cause that's all we had
Pushups
Box Jumps @ 24in. box
2 Handed Kettlebell Swings @ 20kg

Then: I used a 20kg KB
2 Min. Snatch Set(rt side)
1 Min. 1 Hand Swing(rt side)
2 Min. Snatch Set(lft side)
1 Min. 1 Hand Swing(lft side)

Then:
Long Distance Lunges(outside around building

Then:
40x Suicide Leg Abs- 10x each direction and twice in middle.

Cooldown:
Stretch

It was a super great time and then I came home to have my Post Workout Shake consisting of water, organic/pesticide free whey protein, 1 banana, & 1 tblspn of coconut oil. YUMMY!

No comments: