Friday, September 19, 2008

091808

Today I worked with another one of my trainers, Valarie Carlino. She did a great job. It was a workout completely different than I'm used to with very slow and controlled movements such as 4 second pushups and low lunges. All felt great and today I'm pretty sore in my chest and lats.

It takes a lot to get my legs sore since I'm used to quarter mile straight lunges so the challenge is out there.
She did try with some heavy resistance bike and stepper 2 min. sprints, but in the end the only thing cashed in was my breath. :)

She'll get my biz again. It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed myself. I always love mixing things up.

Oh and my month of rest was of course disrupted, but I'm planning on taking this next week real easy. I might do a run or two, but not much. Then come October I'm back baby!

No comments: