Tuesday, September 9, 2008

090908

I decided to take a full month off, which is something I have never done, in order to heal up my back and shoulder that is still lingering. It has been a consistent 16+ years that I have been exercising and weight training in some capacity so this month will be good. I have taken a recovery week from time to time about once every 4 or 5 months, but never longer than that. I only hope this month is very beneficial and won't leave me into any strength regression. Either way I will take the time.
This time off is only from strength training and I will be performing cardio, yoga(mostly Bikram), and pool time.

Today I performed Guerrilla Sprints(12 min. of total work) and some yoga stretches for about 20 minutes afterward.

Overall it was a great workout.

No comments: