Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Certified IKFF Kettlebell Trainer

I had the extreme pleasure of attending the International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation CKT(certified kettlebell trainer) certification this past weekend. The instructors are Steve Cotter and Ken Blackburn. Both men are the utmost in leadership, professionalism, intelligence, and sincere passion for the industry. It was one of the absolute best experiences in my life to be mentored and trained by these 2 men. Alongside them were guest instructors: Jason Dolby and Susanna Baxter. They two displayed nothing but the best in kettlebell fitness instruction.

I was so impressed by Steve Cotter and Ken Blackburn that I want to provide all who I can the opportunity to both meet them and become certified with the IKFF. I am planning on hosting a CKT Level One cert in the Phoenix area in the beginning of the year- January or February. I need at least 10-12 people to show interest for this so that Steve and Ken will officially announce it.

I am the Director of Training Operations for Anytime Fitness in Arizona and so we will be holding it at one of our locations.

Anyone in the Phoenix vicinity or those willing to come out please contact me the following ways:

Phone: 480-634-3250
Email: alwaysbelieve1@gmail.com

If you are interested I look forward to speaking to you and meeting you.

The weekend was truly an amazing experience that I would love to do again so I, personally, will be going to the CKT Level 2 as soon as I financially am able.

No comments: