Thursday, July 31, 2008

Birkam Day

This was my first class in over 2 weeks and I was VERY nervous going into it for that reason. Also even though I got about 8 hours of sleep last night I woke up feeling tired still and a little weird. That definitely played into my nervousness even more.

I went to the 12pm class and made sure I had hydrated very well over the morning. I also ate my usual organic banana 40 min. prior to class.

I made sure I used a purple mat because purple is an energizing color. That probably had a lot to do with how awesome this class was.

I was the most heat tolerant that I've ever been to date. I wasn't the most flexible, but wasn't too far off. My balancing was causing problems today, but overall everything else went great. I didn't feel nauseous or light headed one bit.

Bikram Rocks!

No comments: